The Anger List

Do you want to make an anger list? Would you like to know what an anger list is? Want to know where to start? Right here.

Throughout this article, I will guide you through the steps of making your own anger list, and also show an example of what one of mine would look like. This is in an attempt to help you, and people just like to you to start identifying and eventually begin working through the anger in your lives.

Step one.

Go and grab yourself a piece of paper and a pen or pencil. Go do this now...

Ok back?

The next step is really simple. Start writing down things that make you angry. Anger can be said to range from slight annoyance, to full-blown rage. I know this can seem kind of overwhelming at first, so take your time and start small. Write down 5 things in your life right now that are causing you to feel anger.

Think about your relationships with others, or maybe your finances. Maybe your health or diet is causing you to feel some discomfort in your life. The thing with an anger list is that it can help no matter what the problem is.

Next step is to write down why you feel that this anger exists in your life. What do you think is causing the anger? This can be a bit tricky because the tendency here is to begin blaming or playing the victim of life. To begin releasing your anger and changing your life for the better, a crucial step is to take full responsibility for your emotions. Know that no one can make you feel bad without your permission, and that only you can change the way you feel.

Below is an example of one of my anger lists.

#1. I am angry that my relationship with my parents isn't where I would like it to be.

Potential Cause: I am not willing to let go of my expectations of them.

(Expectations of others are always unloving.)

#2. I am angry that I didn't get to go on vacation this year.

Potential Cause: I am not taking enough action in my everyday life towards this goal.

As you can see, I also have some things to work on, and it is definitely a process. Now that you have your anger list done with however many items are on it, the next step is beginning the process of letting the anger go.

Are you ready to start? Click HERE for a wonderful product to help you on your way. I personally believe that anyone can have a more fulfilling life if they just learn how. For more FREE information please visit my blog http://feelingsonlife.com/


Original article

No comments: